The Exchange Club of Crossgates
is involved in many Community Service Projects.
Here are just a few.
- Sponsorship of “Mississippi Remembers – 9/11 Memorial 2004/5/6”
- The Exchange Club Foundation for Child Abuse Prevention
- Ownership of the Frank Bridges Memorial Exchange Club Park
- The Proudly We Hail Project
- Support of many local Charitable Organizations
The Exchange Club, America’s Number One
Service Club, is a group of volunteer men and
women working to make America a better place
to live through our national project, the
Prevention of Child Abuse, and many other
outstanding local community service, charities,
youth programs and Americanism programs.